Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Playing Catch up

So much has happened in the last month and I'm finally blogging about it. Well I finally have the time (and the patience to wait for the pictures to up load)

We moved to Idaho!! Into a house! I hate hate hate apartments. With a capital H!

And as most of you know, Joey is a huge (also with a capital H) Boise State Fan. So when we moved in and there was a free game to go to, just a scrimmage, offense vs defense, we were on our way. It just so happened that the game fell on our 6th anniversary! 6 years!! I can't believe it! We've just had a great time these many years.

We went to the game then to dinner. The night was great! The offense won; Barbacoa was amazing, the food was delicious. I couldn't decide if I like the mac and cheese or the steak better. Yeah, the mac and cheese was that good. And the decorations, oh my gosh, it was like walking into a crazy modern art show room. I loved it. Anyway, the pictures can speak for themselves.


Tunnel of Wine Bottles
Yes that Is a face on the ceiling. I didn't see it until Joey pointed it out to me. I was too fixated on the sculptor below it. Which I'm not sure you can see in this picture.




So I totally have more pictures, cooler pictures on my phone: like the awesome high heeled shoes in the ladies bathroom. But I can't figure out how to get them off my phone and on the computer. So those will have to wait. We're loving Boise so far, can't wait until the first BSU home game! Go Broncos!

1 comment:

Eric and Jill said...

I hope you realize that you are in need of playing catch up again. I know I'm terrible at calling but I feel like I have NO idea of what you are doing. I know you've been sick a couple times but that's it. Hope you really are doing well though!