Sunday, April 3, 2011

Adoption

I keep going over and over in my head all the wonderful things I want to say. I want to sound smart, and insightful and of course, so grateful, but all I want to do is jump up and down and smile.
You all know how long we've been trying for a baby. And we are finally taking steps in the that direction! We've started the adoption process, and I feel hopeful that I'll be a mommy soon.
Joey's been amazing, he always is, but more so lately. Hes just as excited as I am, only he doesn't jump up and down like I can because he'll most likely bug the downstairs neighbors.
I know it can be a long process, but if there is one thing I can do well, its being patient. With joy in my heart and a smile on my lips, I can wait for a loving courageous women to chose us to give her baby to. I'll keep everyone up to date. Wish us luck!

3 comments:

MeggyT said...

Ally my love, I AM SO FREAKIN' EXCITED FOR YOU!!! WE ARE GOING TO BE MOMMIES TOGETHER!!! We can swap stories and hand-me-downs and oh it's going to be great!!! HOORAY FOR BABIES!!!

Eric and Jill said...

Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good Luck! Good Luck! Good Luck! Good Luck! Good LUCK! Good LUCK! Good LUCK! Good LUCK! Good LUCK! Good LUCK! GOOD LUCK! GOOD LUCK! GOOD LUCK! GOOD LUCK! GOOD LUCK! GOOD LUCK! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
If its not apparent, I'm sending you all the good lucks I can! I'm way excited for you and I'm already becoming super bias. I've read on facebook about a couple different friends who are in the middle of an adoption and lets just say my thoughts aren't has friendly as they should be. In my mind, every baby should be yours!

Irish Roxs said...

Every baby should be mine? Thats a lot of babies. But I agree, I should get first pick!! I'm so excited guys, I really really am, thanks for the support!