Wednesday, June 23, 2010

One Wedding, Two Wedding...

So this wonderful summer I gained two new relatives! My cute little brother Jake married his adorable love Brooklyn on May 14th. I now have 3 sisters! I love having sisters!! She's so sweet and we are excited to have her in the family. Kimberly also married her best friend Brent Pack on the 2nd of June. That makes 3 brothers! I like brothers too, they're so cute.
Sense Jake and Brooklyn's wedding was first we'll start with their pictures. My Brother in Law did the pictures, it was beautiful, but sense he was wandering around with a camera I didn't feel the need to bring mine along. I wish I had taken more pictures, but I was having so much fun that I forgot. Jake and Brooklyn were married in the Salt Lake City Temple, and had their wedding reception in the ...Mansion; I don't know what its name was but its in Layton Utah and absolutely beautiful.

Jake's the only one looking at the camera, still way cute picture.

Love the flowers! She fought the Flower Lady to get Gerber Daisy's in her bouquet, the flower lady finally did it. Thank goodness its beautiful!
I took alot of pictures from the second floor. It was fun. The tables were awesome.

Cute cute girls.

Grant takes great pictures, they turned out great.
Daddy in a top hat! Love it!
Oh Miss Carrie you're so cute. You're little boy is just adorable, and so big!


Cute little Maid of Honor. See the ice cream cone in her hand, that's what they served at the wedding, it was an ice cream bar! Yummy!
Now this is the cutest couple ever! Right after this Joey went on the HCG diet and he is now 25 lbs. lighter.
Kimmy and Brent's Turn. The happy couple chose the lovely Manti Utah Temple for their destination wedding. It was two hours away, but I loved it. Family road trip. I didn't take pictures right after the wedding, I did while we were waiting for them to be done with their pictures.
The Manti Temple
Grant won. But Amber tried hard.
I'm not sure who won here, but Nick is a tough player, I lost to him earlier. Go Jake!
This pizza was yummy! I would drive back to Manti to eat at this place again. My shirt totally matches my camera case!
Happy family eating pizza waiting for Mom and the newly weds to return from pictures. Thanks Grant, Jake and Nick, you made the picture that much better.
Now for Kimberly and Brent's reception destination we went to the "This is the Place" Heritage Park in the Kimball Mansion. Most of the mansions are replicas but some of the buildings are original. Its a fun park to walk around normally, but it was gorgeous with the decorations of the weddings. There was another Wedding going on at the Hinkley mansion down from the Kimball house.
Crazy kids.
Oh my baby sister!
We got bouquets too! I liked having it but I kept setting it down all night and I don't remember where mine is now.
Inside of the Kimball Mansion
Lil'Brudder, man he's gotten big. Jake's married now too.

See, they are still smiling after two weddings! They didn't go insane after all. Now they just have to wait for Nick. At least 13 years, good long breather.
Nick was climbing all over EVERYTHING! He started the day off rolling down the hill that the temple was on and he kept on climbing through the day.


Yummy yummy cake. That's the Manti Temple up on top.
This is a dark shot, if you want a good picture of the cake go to Ambers blog. This cake was Amazing!! Chocolate cake, brownie, chocolate gnash(sp?) Rich and delicious. Brents mother made them, I think I'll ask her to make my birthday cake!
This is the first house built in Utah, its the original. They moved to to the park.

Outside of the house!
This is the Pack house, its from Brents relatives.
Sweet little Amber posing in front of the house.
Kimberlys dress was just gorgeous! I wish I got a picture of her with her veil down, its a birdcage veil goes in front of her face.
I designed this! I'm so good!
This is the back yard of the Mansion.


The trian we got to ride! It took you on a tour around the park. I rode it 3 times.
All the littles Loved the train. They jumped ran inside to get food and jumped back on the train. All night long.

Nick got to sit in the drivers seat for some of the rides. Ambers friend Matt drove the trian for us, it was so nice of him to do that.

I love my family and I'm so happy that I got to go to both weddings. I miss them so much and wish there was another wedding so I could go down and visit again. But hopefully we can visit over the holidays this year! So there you have it. Two new siblings in four weeks and I'm so happy for my Brother and Sister! Now things have gone back to normal, a little boring but nothings wrong with boring! Until next time.

1 comment:

Eric and Jill said...

Love the pictures and the commentary! But seriously? You're already wishing for another wedding? You're new siblings seem wonderful!