Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Puppies By Roxy!

I've had some people ask me to post pictures of Roxy now that shes about to pop. Not that you can really tell from a picture, but she's huge! Its so sad, she's hot and can't get comfortable. Yes I secretly (or out loud) laugh and mock a bit, but its only because I love her so much! I know she blames us for something, but she doesn't know quite what to blame us for; either ways shes been very affectionate and stand-offish. 
She should be having the cute puppies in about a week and a half. So if you know of anyone in the market for a fantastic, beyond good looking and well behaved lab, let them know I will have some soon.




2 comments:

MeggyT said...

If we lived closer we would totally be in the market for a Roxy-pup :) Love you!!

Eric and Jill said...

That is so awesome! Love her tummy and the pictures totally show it. I keep telling people just to see but no responses yet! Can't wait to see the actual puppy pictures! She's such a beautiful dog!!