Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Umm... Okay lets do this

There are many reasons for this title. First off its because Blog Spot changed... again, and the first words out of my mouth were...umm okay. Secondly, its been a while sense I last posted and I have a lot to catch you up on... so second umm alright lets dive in!

So with out further to do I present to you the last 4 months!!

So, these next three aren't in order, but they go together so nicely (sorry, but the bunny is sideways) 
Joey is... well we all know him, he is a bit out there some times, in a good way! He decided for his marketing for work he would dress up as the current holiday character.  
  First we have the Leprechaun! Irish indeed.
 Then comes Easter. What a dapper bunny!(top hat, tux and ears!)
 Whats more patriotic then Captain America for the 4th?
 Yes my husband is a bit peculiar, but I love him so much and will encourage him by making his costumes each time! Halloween is next, that should be fun.

For Joey boys birthday, we set off for the lovely (and exciting I might add) Lava Hot Springs. To bad we came in April when the town is still hibernating. Only four shops were open and two restaurants. And the hot springs of course, but they are open all year round.  Thank goodness one of the open shops was an ice cream parlor, we went every night. Square scoops, whats more awesome then that!
 This was our hotel. It was very nice and I would recommend staying here for a couple, not a family. Their bathtubs are bigger then most kiddie swimming pools. I could swim in ours! Took forever to fill up though.
 The Hot Springs! The nice ones anyway. The town does boast of quite a few spots to soak in a hot spring, but really they were kinda gross. These ones are taken care of and it was really nice.
 We hiked! Lots of good hiking.
 We also Geo Cached and found a couple. Doesn't he look happy, so cute.
 As I said before, the town was closed up so we had to find entertainment else where. Swan Lake did not provide that entertainment however, it lies! No Lake, None! So we were forced to drive into Pocatello, where we had the worst Tia food I've ever tasted. Don't go to the arm pit of Idaho for Tia food, just trust me on this.
 For Kimberly and Brent's second(or is it third?) anniversary they came up to visit us! We took them to the historic town of Idaho City. I'd never been there before and it reminded me of Pioneer Village at Lagoon, only not inside an amusement park. It smelled like it too.
 For appetizers and dessert we went to Barbacoa! I LOVE THIS PLACE!! Um...sorry for shouting, I just really like this restaurant . Way to expensive to go to for anything other then a special occasion, but its so delicious!
 Now for more recent activities. Jill and her two adorable daughters came for a visit! I loved every single minute and now my house is much to quiet. Yes Jill, I enjoyed the noise. Lanea really bonded with Roxy on this trip, she was in Roxy's kennel more often then not, with Roxy. It was so sweet.
 I now no longer need to worry about my dog with children. She was so patient and calm with Lani and Zoey.
 Amber flew (if cars can fly) up to visit for about 24 hrs. I'm glad she was willing to do that, it was awesome.
So that was April-July. I know July isn't over yet, and there is more yet to come. Roxy girl is preggers and will be having puppies in August. Joey and I are still fighting the  no children problem and I'm scheduled for surgery (small surgery) in August. Kimberly will be having her baby the first of August and Lacey will be having hers at the end of August. So August will be VERY crazy and full of babies, but thats why it will be fun. 

Until next time, I'm your tour guide of this crazy Irish life and I'll see you later!


3 comments:

Mandy Sue said...

Good luck on your surgery! We have some friends here in Ohio fighting the baby problem too, and it makes me think of you! Also, I did not know Kim was PREGNANT? Oh my gosh!
P.S. in the last picture baby looks like she (?) is trying to eat Amber's foot! haha

Eric and Jill said...

Haha! She was trying to eat Amber's foot! :) My cannibal children. The trip was so much fun and I know LaNea misses Roxy. She keeps confusing Izzie by trying to copy Joey and play hide and seek.
Square ice cream scoops do look awesome. Maybe one day Eric and I will have to ask for your babysitting skills and visit those hot springs.
Just last night, or this morning, whenever Zoe decided she wanted up, I was wondering if Roxy was having puppies.
Joey is a character and you're awesome for helping/encouraging him to be himself! His fearless outlook is pretty impressive.

MeggyT said...

PUPPIES!!!! Awwwwww!!!!!!!
Love and miss you TONS and TONS and TONS!!!!