Monday, March 12, 2012

...BURLESQUE!

<span class=tt1126591.jpg">


I can't tell you how much I love this movie! I'll be honest, the costumes are scanty, the songs suggestive and the acting is cheesy, but its all so Captivating!! I love the singing! and the costumes. I know they look like sluts but come on, I'm sure you wish you could dance like that too and get away with that out fit!


I've never been a big fan of Cher's but I've always loved Christina Aguilera, her voice, oh my gosh! I got it on Netflix about a month again when Joey was in Vegas for work and watched it 3 times that week. It has been in my head ever sense.


Now for 'Allysen-is-the-greatest-even-though-she's-crazy-and-extremely-moody-and-tends-to-cry-always-but-shes-still-pretty-and-she'll-be-off-the-drugs-soon' Day, Joey bought it for me!!! Silly Joey, you'll have those songs stuck in your head just like me soon. Only they will be driving him crazy instead of entertaining him. Oh well, I love it!!

2 comments:

Eric and Jill said...

I've never seen it but I am pretty sure I'll think the same about the outfits. It's always more jealously that I know they don't look like that on me but one day! :) I hope that bad day ended better for you.

Guy and Mallory said...

I can't believe I haven't seen it yet! Totally going to!